We are looking for a creative, proactive and passionate UX designer to help us create useful and beautiful products. A self-starter who can handle multiple projects under minimal supervision.
- In-depth knowledge of user-centered design principles.
- Related UX design experience in a product, company or agency.
- Fluency in communicating ideas verbally and through sketching.
- Strong collaboration skills to work with product managers and software engineers.
- Ability to conduct usability tests and present key findings in a well-prepared report.
- Strong visual design sense, with precision and passion for interaction design.
- A general understanding of Material Design and Human Interface Guidelines.
- Demonstrable mastery of design and prototyping tools e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Flinto or Figma.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary package.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Interesting loans to employees.
- Various entertainments such as football, table tennis and...
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!