Market Research & Reporting Manager
We always look to make data driven and detail oriented decisions, From product to marketing, decisions were made after extensive researches and trial and errors. To make these findings count we want to focus on marketing researches and trends even more. So at Cafebazaar we are looking for a talented, self-motivated, and results-oriented research manager to gather, analyze, and present data to make us roll on marketing decisions and to redefine our processes on MR side. The research & reporting manager works closely with cross-functional teams to identify complex business questions, and then to select the appropriate primary market research methodology or technique to provide insights to the underlying business issues.
Responsibilities would be:
- All aspects of reporting and analysis of data (data acquisition, quality assessment, report building and presenting results).
- Define meaningful metrics, extract and dive deep into the data and actively communicate relevant research findings.
- Select the most-appropriate research methodology, design quantitative and qualitative research, including sampling plans and questionnaire.
- Own end-to-end process with external marketing research firms: from onboarding, request for proposals, and briefings to project management, synthesization and final delivery of results.
- Proven analytical skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze and visualize significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy.
- Proficient at SQL,queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication skills, with ability to make complicated topics understandable, relevant and actionable to a non-expert audience.
- Detail oriented with the ability to see how the details fit into the overall bigger picture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Interesting loans to employees.
- Various entertainments such as Foosball, table tennis and ...