You are joining a team of talented engineers with a high level of technical knowledge and passionate in on-time delivery of high-quality codes which affect millions of end users. So, you are supposed to:
- Deliver high-quality and clean codes.
- Participate in agile practices such as agile meetings, iteration planning, code reviews, retrospective, writing test-cases, etc.
- Work closely with product manager and other technical teams as internal clients.
- Continuously design, develop and deploy back-end services with focus on high availability, low latency and scalability.
- Holding BS in CE, CS, Math or having related equvalant experience.
- You are either fluent in Python or in another languages like Java or C++ or eager to quickly learn Python and related frameworks.
- You have good knowledge of web development techniques and have experiences in using Django or other web frameworks.
- You have good knowledge about object-oriented and modular design and software architecture.
- You have experience with Linux/Unix systems.
- You have experience using Git as revision control system.
- You are good at communicating with other team members.
- You are passionate about what you do.
- Having experience in Front-End or Back-End development is a plus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.