Personal Assistant to CEO
The administrative staff at Cafe Bazaar plays a vital role in the company's success, and individuals serving in these positions are recognized by their colleagues as key members of their group, department, or organizational team. In this versatile and highly visible role, you will need to demonstrate broad administrative skills while always using sound judgment, excellent communication skills and ability to multitask as you serve as a focal point of a dynamic, fast-paced business environment. Jobs main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating Internal administrative tasks such as contracts, paper works and etc.
- Coordinating meetings, travels, hotel and ticket reservations and ...
- Back-up support for executive assistants to management.
- General administration and team projects.
- Complete project work and other tasks as assigned within the stated guidelines and timeframes.
- Previous experience in administrative roles is required.
- Being detail oriented and organised is essential.
- Being fully focused on and responsible for the task assigned.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office softwares.
- Being able to take the initiative on problem solving and resolution of complex problems is essential.
- Familiarity with written and spoken English is a plus.
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.