We need you to:
- Take the lead in troubleshooting and analyzing applications, OS, and networks issues.
- Administer internal systems such as: internal authentication servers, web servers and services, server and firewall configuration, monitoring and backups.
- Install, setup and perform hardware maintenance, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Plan, deploy, configure, maintain and monitor the organization’s network.
- Plan and coordinate the most up-to-date security strategies.
- Conduct risk analyses, determine requirements and select systems that fit the company analysis and the organization’s budget. (e.g. Servers)
- Document support and operations processes.
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations.
- Support and develop internal systems for staffs.
- Proactively look for and implement improvements.
- Strong expertise in Linux based systems.
- Good Understanding of Network Design and Implementation.
- Experience in supporting OS X, Windows and Linux based systems.
- Proper understanding of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) Technologies.
- Proper understanding of Servers, Storage systems and Enterprise hardware.
- Passion, to troubleshoot problems analytically, and find out the unknowns.
- Patience, to give kind and warm personal support.
- You are experienced of IP-network troubleshooting (Routing, Switching, ...).
- You thoroughly understand system and network security.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language.
- Flexible working hours.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Interesting loans to employees.
- Various entertainments such as Foosball, table tennis and ...