Customer Care Supervisor - Divar
We're looking for an engaged and experienced Service Desk Supervisor who loves helping people and has enough accuracy to design and improve processes. The Customer Support at Divar plays a vital role in the company's success, and Job’s main responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring and supervising agents who respond to our users via email.
- Developing insightful performance reports and suggesting improvement opportunities.
- Managing unsatisfied users as a 2nd layer agent via email or phone.
- Participating in Customer-Caring plans to follow-up the customers whose expectation was not met.
- Facilitating Users-Company Relation for the purpose of requests fulfillment and incidents retrieving ASAP.
- Analytical Thinking and process-based problem-solving abilities.
- High Proven Interpersonal and Self-Management Skills.
- Exceptional Written and oral abilities.
- Mastered Microsoft Office Tools.
- Previous experience in CRM or Support roles in IT sector is Required.
- Minimum MA in Industrial management, Business or other related fields is Required.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities