Chief Information Officer - CIO
We are looking for an experienced CIO (Chief Information Officer) to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) in our company. You will be the one to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
An excellent CIO must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the field. Apart from their education and experience, they must have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Familiar with outsourcing and use this as the key to implement technologies and services in the company.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.