You are joining a team of talented developers with a high level of technical knowledge and passionate in on-time delivery of high-quality codes which affect millions of end users. So, you are supposed to:
- Work with other technical team members on continuous development.
- Work in an agile development environment, participating in agile practices such as agile meetings, iteration planning, code reviews, retrospective, writing test-cases, etc.
- Be curious, looking to go deeper into the backend stack and learn new things.
- Have an eagle-eye for detail and passion for perfection.
- Be able to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution.
- Find and use proper front-end technologies and best practices to build products.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable, scalable and testable code.
- Understanding of CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, headers, data persistence, asset loading/caching).
- Good understanding of cross browser compatibility issues, rendering and performance issues.
- Understanding and implementing responsive web design concepts for different mobile and desktop display sizes.
- Working experience with multilingual compatibility issues like RTL (right to left) layouts.
- Experience in using CSS frameworks and preprocessors.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Comfortable working on a command line.
- Agile development experience.
- Familiar with UX and graphic design concepts.
- Experience in web standards, semantic web, accessibility and SEO and the interplay between them.
- Flexible working hours.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Interesting loans to employees.
- Various entertainments such as Foosball, table tennis and ...