Cafebazaar is looking for a rock star data scientist with independent research ability and passion for implementing new and innovative approaches to analytics to join our high-impact team. So, you are supposed to:
- Perform analysis on wide variety of data and process improvement opportunities; uncover trends, creating and distributing various metrics, reports and dashboards.
- Provide decision-support to engineers and managers by creating reports, running queries, building predictive models.
- Really doing whatever it takes to support the analytical needs.
- Effectively translate analytical findings into the language of decision makers; communicate findings effectively supported by visual representations.
- Ms/Bs in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative fields.
- Experience with predictive modeling, machine learning, and statistical techniques such as regression, decision trees, clustering, neural networks, text mining, etc.
- Extensive experience with analytical tools supporting data analysis, reporting and visualization (Python, R, MATLAB, etc.)
- Energetic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and passionate about producing high-quality analytics.
- Experience translating business problems into data problems and solving them.
- Responsive, team-oriented personal style for effective communication with internal clients and colleagues.
- Flexibility and comfort working in a dynamic organization with minimal documentation and process.
- Building distributed software (especially on top of Spark) in a production environment.
- Proven track record of completing multiple data science projects end to end, from idea generation to objectives formulation to implementation and deliverables.
- Flexible working hours.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Interesting loans to employees.
- Various entertainments such as Foosball, table tennis and ...